Oatmeal Schmoatmeal Cookie Mix
Yes, we are giving Oatmeal a bit of a dis. As a n’oatmeal cookie, we replace traditional grains with organic tigernut flakes. And you get that same level of yum. You can mix in dried apples, cranberries or raisins too. Bake as cookies or bars. Store in fridge or freezer to preserve freshness. Without grains, nuts, dairy and more, you’ll enjoy the freedom and taste the joy.
Ingredients: Organic Tigernut Flour, Organic Tigernut Flakes, Tapioca Flour, Grass-fed Gelatin, Vanilla Powder, Cinnamon, Sea Salt and Baking Soda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir melted coconut oil, water & maple syrup into cookie mix until it forms a dough.
3. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
4. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool before removing from sheets.
6. Enjoy! If there are leftovers, store in fridge or freezer for freshness.