Banana Bread Mix
The soft, sweet comfort of banana bread is now within your reach. Whether eaten as a quick breakfast, a healthy snack or a satisfying dessert, this traditional treat is sure to please. Without grains, eggs, dairy and more, you will feel the freedom and taste the joy!
Ingredients: Organic Cassava Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Tigernut Flour, Organic Coconut Flour, Himalayan Pink Salt, Baking Soda, Vanilla Bean Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In mixing bowl, smash 1 1/2 cups bananas (over-ripe is best)!
3. In the same bowl add banana bread mix, oil and lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
4. Stir in cup carob chips if desired.
5. Pour batter into parchment-lined. Standard loaf pan (8"x4").
6. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Then remove from oven. Cover loosely with foil and bake another 23-28 minutes.
7. Allow to cool completely. Enjoy!