Sugar Cookie Mix
An AIP sugar cookie, you say? Oh, hooray! Enjoy this mix for beautiful drop cookies, or roll-out into fancy cut-outs for holidays, birthdays and more. Store in fridge or freezer to preserve freshness. Without grains, nuts, dairy and more, you’ll enjoy the freedom and taste the joy.
Ingredients: Tapioca Flour, Organic Tigernut Flour, Grass-fed Gelatin, Coconut Flour, Vanilla Powder, Sea Salt And Baking Soda.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir melted coconut oil, water & maple syrup into cookie mix until it forms a dough.
3. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
4. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool before removing from sheets.
6. Enjoy! if there are leftovers, store in fridge or freezer for freshness.