In today's fast-paced world, finding time for a nutritious meal can be a challenge, especially for those following the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) diet. The AIP diet is a strict protocol designed to help individuals with autoimmune conditions reduce inflammation and heal their bodies. While eating out or grabbing fast food might seem like the only option for busy individuals, it doesn't have to be that way. With a little planning and some creative recipes, you can enjoy delicious AIP-friendly lunches on the go. Here are five fantastic recipes that will keep you fueled throughout your hectic day.
AIP Chicken and Veggie Wrap
- Collard green leaves or eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. flatbread
- Cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- Sliced cucumbers, carrots, and avocado
- AIP-friendly mayonnaise
- Lay out a collard green leaf or flatbread and spread AIP-friendly mayonnaise.
- Place the shredded chicken and sliced veggies in the center.
- Roll it up like a burrito, securing it with toothpicks.
AIP Salmon Salad
- Baked or grilled salmon (flaked)
- Mixed greens
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced cucumber
- AIP-compliant vinaigrette
- Toss the mixed greens, strawberries, and cucumber in a bowl.
- Top with flaked salmon.
- Drizzle with AIP-compliant vinaigrette and toss to combine.
AIP Sweet Potato and Bacon Hash
- Cooked sweet potato cubes
- Cooked bacon bits
- Chopped scallions
- AIP-friendly cooking fat
- In a skillet, heat AIP-friendly cooking fat over medium heat.
- Add sweet potato cubes and cook until slightly crispy.
- Add bacon bits and chopped scallions.
- Cook until everything is heated through and serve.
AIP Zucchini Noodles with Pesto
- Zucchini noodles (zoodles)
- AIP-friendly pesto sauce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sliced black olives
- Sauté zucchini noodles in a pan until tender.
- Toss with AIP-friendly pesto sauce.
- Top with cherry tomatoes and sliced black olives.
AIP Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Canned tuna (drained)
- Diced celery
- Chopped parsley
- AIP-friendly mayonnaise
- Ripe avocados
- In a bowl, mix tuna, diced celery, chopped parsley, and AIP-friendly mayonnaise.
- Cut ripe avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Fill the avocado halves with the tuna salad mixture.
These five AIP-friendly recipes are not only nutritious but also incredibly easy to prepare and take with you on the go. They offer a variety of flavors and textures, ensuring that your lunchtime experience is anything but dull. Remember that when following the AIP diet, it's crucial to use ingredients that adhere to the protocol to support your autoimmune health. eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. mixes are 100% AIP compliant, and delicious. They freeze well, so keep our waffles, cookies, muffins, quick breads and flatbread in the freezer to have at the ready for an addition to any lunch!
Whether you're heading to work, running errands, or simply don't have time to sit down for a meal, these recipes will help you maintain your AIP diet without sacrificing taste or convenience. Lunch on the go can be both satisfying and healthy, thanks to these delectable AIP-friendly options.