A Pumpkin Roll is a delicious dessert year-round, and its particularly during our early Fall and Holiday baking seasons. And with our Pumpkin Spice Baking Mix, it is as easy, and allergy-friendly, as it gets!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 and 1/3 cup canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 TBSPs Apple Cider Vinegar
- Frosting of choice!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix together eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Pumpkin Spice Bread Mix according to package directions.
3) Cover an 11 x 17 (or similar) sheet pan with parchment paper to fit and spread the batter out on the sheet pan to cover edge to edge in every direction. The whole pan will be covered with the batter. TIP: It can be helpful to use your hands for this.
4) Once spread out, place the pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and let cool for just 2-4 minutes. Then, while pumpkin bread is still hot, roll it up from one end to the other, with the parchment paper. Roll as tightly as you can without breaking it. Let sit on the counter until completely cooled.6) Once cooled, unroll it and spread your favorite frosting over the entire bread. Then, gently roll up the cake again. Wrap with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until firm. Slice and enjoy!Here's an easy, AIP approved frosting idea:1 cup palm oil shortening¼ cup maple syrup½ cup arrowroot starch
On high, whip the shortening until fluffy. Then add arrowroot starch, slowly, to avoid flour clouds! Then add your maple syrup, blend and enjoy. If you find the syrup and palm shortening separating, try a dry sweetener like coconut or date sugar!
Grab your Pumpkin Spice Bread Mix HERE!