Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble for Two!
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 55 min
Total Time: 1 hr 25 min
Yield: 9-12 servings
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 lb rhubarb, cut into ½” inch slices
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping
- 1 pouch Eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Oatmeal Schmoatmeal or Sugar Cookie Mix
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 6-7 TBSPs Maple Syrup (see back of pouch)
- 2.5 TBSP water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together strawberries, rhubarb, coconut sugar, tapioca starch, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, stir together ingredients for the topping.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fruit mixture into a 13x9 baking pan. Place dollops of the cookie mix over the fruit mixture.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or bubbly and golden brown.