You'll be as BANANAS as we were for this light, decadent, allergy-friendly dessert featuring ANY of our Cookie Mixes as the crust.
It's free of gluten, grains, nuts, dairy, eggs and more, but you'd never know it! Here's what you'll need...
For the crust:
- 1 pouch eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Cookie Mix (Sugar Cookie, Oatmeal Schmoatmeal Cookie Mix or Caro'Bout Fudge Cookie Mix!)
- 1/4 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 6-7 TBSPs Maple Syrup (see back of pouch)
- 2.5 TBSPs Warm Water
For the filling:
- - 2 Bananas
- - 2 cans Coconut Cream (you will use just the thick white part from the top!)
- - 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- - 1 tsp Vanilla Powder
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Prepare the cookie crust mix as directed on the back of the pouch, adding melted coconut oil, water and maple syrup until fully combined.
3) Press dough into 9-10" pie plate (you may need to oil fingers to avoid stickiness). Prick several times with a fork.
4) Bake 18-19 mins.
5) While crust bakes, prepare the filling. In a blender, combine coconut cream, vanilla powder and maple syrup until smooth. Set aside.
6) Remove pie crust from oven. It will puff up lots, so use your fingers to press back down until it forms a normal pie crust. Allow to fully cool.
7) Slice bananas and place on bottom of cold pie crust. Then, add the filling on top of the bananas, spreading evenly.
8) Refrigerate until slightly firm. Pie will need to sit at room temperature for a bit prior to enjoying.