Bake our cupcakes as directed on pouch.
For the frosting, you will need:
- 2 cups palm oil shortening
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 4 tsp alcohol-free vanilla
- 1 cup arrowroot starch
- 2 tbsp beet juice + 2 tbsp arrowroot powder (for pink/red)
- ½ tsp dried blueberries or blue spirulina powder if not elimination phase AIP (for blue)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (for yellow/orange)
- While your cupcakes are baking, combine palm shortening oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and arrowroot starch in a mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth. Divide frosting evenly into three small bowls. To the first bowl, add in the beet juice and arrowroot powder. To the second, add in the dried blueberry powder (or blue spirulina powder if not elimination phase AIP). To the third, add in the turmeric powder. Whisk until color is fully incorporated.
- Assemble: Transfer frosting to piping bags and frost the cupcakes. Each color will frost four cupcakes.