Oh, how we love pancakes here at eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. They are pillowy and nourishing and such a great start to our days!
From time to time though, we find that working over a hot pan baking pancakes for others (while ours gets cold!) can be tedious and a tad frustrating! Check out this new, super easy and convenient way to enjoy our Vegan Pancake & Waffle Mix...in a quick 15 minute baking time!
Sheet Pan Pancakes are all over TikTok and now, they can be right in your oven. In this recipe, we feature an American Flag design, but depending on your holiday or the availability of fruit in your fridge (or carob/chocolate chips in your pantry!), you can switch up the add-ins and designs as desired.
1) Preheat oven to 350F
2) Mix up your eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Pancake & Waffle Mix as directed on the back of your pouch.
3) Pour into a sheet pan (we recommend 13"x9" or smaller), smoothing out the mixture so that it is flat.
4) Place your fruit into the batter as desired. Again, featured here is an American Flag, but do as you wish. Flower patterns, stripes and swirls all work too!
5) Place in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes.
6) Allow to cool slightly, then slice into squares or cut with cookie cutters into desired shapes. ENJOY!