We are pumped to now be offering our very first savory mix in our product line-up - our Vegan Rosemary & Sea Salt Flatbread. People are loving it! Not only does it taste delicious, but it is a versatile mix that can be used for making triangles for dipping, pizzas, crackers, wraps, pretzels and more!
One of our faves this month has been exploring different Bread Art recipes. And ultimately, the possibilities are endless! Check out the images of this delicious flatbread and get inspired to make some delectable art of your own.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Vegan Rosemary & Sea Salt Flatbread Mix
- 1/4 cup Olive or Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup Lukewarm water
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Your choice of very thinly sliced veggies or pre-cooked meats! We used: 2 Asparagus spears, 1/2 small carrot, 5 sliced Black olives, 2 slices purple onion, parsley sprigs, 4-5 sliced of yellow squash
1) Preheat oven to 400F
2) Mix up your eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Rosemary & Sea Salt Flatbread mix as instructed on the back of the pouch. Allow to sit for 5 mins to firm.
3) On parchment-lined baking sheet, gently press dough into a 9-10" circle, oval or square with fingers. Dough should be about 1/8"-1/4" in thickness.
4) Create your design in the dough by gently placing your veggies and/or meats into desired design.
5) Place in oven to bake. For a softer flatbread, bake 14-16 mins. For crispier results, bake 20-22 mins.
Slice into triangles or squares and enjoy as is or with your fave dips!