The flowers are blooming, and with Spring season upon us, we are in need of a sweet treat! It’s time to grab your “Cut-Out” Sugar Cookie Mix and make some delicious fruit tarts! The scrumptious crust has a great bite to it! It’s crispy on the outside and satisfyingly chewy on the inside. The cookie crust is paired perfectly with the creamy filling and fresh fruits, giving you these craving satisfying delights!
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
Yield: 4 tarts
For the crust
- 1 bag of Eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Sugar Cookie Mix
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 7 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- coconut oil for greasing pan
For the filling
- ½ can (13.5 oz) coconut cream
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp alcohol-free vanilla
For the toppings
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- Prepare: Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare four 4” tart pans.
- Make the crust: In a large mixing bowl, add in the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and water to the cookie mix. Mix until dough forms. Roll dough out into ¼”-thick sheet and cut out circles to fit your pans. Press dough evenly to the edges of the pan, then bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Make the filling: While the cake is baking, process the coconut cream, maple syrup, and vanilla in a high-speed blender or food processor. Chill filling in fridge until crusts are cool.
- Assemble: Remove the crust from the pans, fill each tart, and top with raspberries and fresh mint leaves. Chill in fridge until ready to enjoy.
This recipe was developed by Angelina Huang with @athleticrecipes