WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 pouch eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Vegan Banana Bread Mix
- 1.5 cups Smashed Bananas (super ripe!)
- 4 TBSP Oil
- 3/4 cup Palm Shortening or Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
- 1.5 tsp Lemon Juice or Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cinnawin Cream Frosting Mix (optional!)
- 1 donut pan
- 2 gallon-sized plastic ziplock baggie
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) In large bowl, mix together 1 pouch eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Vegan Banana Bread Mix with smashed bananas and oil.
3) Once combined, add the lemon juice or ACV. Mix well again.
4) Place the batter into the plastic bag and snip a small corner. Use this to neatly fill the donut pan 2/3 up with batter.
5) Bake 15-18 minutes or until done.
6) While the donuts bake, mix up the frosting following the directions on the back of the pouch.
7) Once frosting is made, place frosting into your second plastic bag. Make one tiny snip in the corner (to deliver the frosting onto the donuts).
8) Remove donuts from oven and allow to fully cool. Then add frosting atop as desired.