LEMON GLAZED SUGAR COOKIE
For the cookies:
- 1 pouch eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Sugar Cookie Mix
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP water
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP lemon zest
For the glaze:
- ¼ cup arrowroot or tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Zest 1 lemon, then juice same lemon for 1 TBSP lemon juice.
3. Mix cookie dough following directions on the back of pouch, replacing 1 TBSP of water with 1 TBSP of lemon juice. Add lemon zest. Mix well.
4. Place 1 inch dough balls on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
5. While cookies bake, make the glaze. In small bowl, combine arrowroot/tapioca, maple syrup and lemon juice.
6. Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool. Drizzle glaze atop cooled cookies and ENJOY!