Caramel Cinnawin Mug Cake
Mug Cake Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Cinnawin Spice Cake & Muffin Mix
- 1.5 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 3 TBSP Water
- 1/8 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 microwaveable mug!
Caramel Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
1) In microwaveable mug, mix eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Cinnawin Spice Cake & Muffin Mix together with oil, water and apple cider vinegar. Stir well.
2) Place mug in microwave and cook on high for 60-80 seconds. Remove and allow to cool.
3) While mug cake cools, prepare the caramel sauce. In medium saucepan mix together coconut cream, coconut sugar and salt. Bring to a simmer, allowing all sugar to dissolve. Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
4) Garnish mug cake as desired with whipped coconut cream, caramel sauce and a pinch of ground cloves. ENJOY!