Mint Choconot Fudge Mug Cake
Mug Cake Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Dark Choconot Fudge Cake & Muffin Mix
- 1.5 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 2 TBSP Water
- 1/8 tsp Mint Extract
- 1/8 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 microwaveable mug!
Carob Syrup Ingredients:
- 3.5 TBSP Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1 TBSP Carob Powder
- 1 pinch of Salt
1) In microwaveable mug, mix eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Dark Choconot Fudge Cake & Muffin Mix together with oil, water, maple syrup mint extract and apple cider vinegar. Stir well.
2) Place mug in microwave and cook on high for 60-80 seconds. Remove and allow to cool.
3) While mug cake cools, prepare the carob syrup. In small bowl, mix coconut oil, maple syrup, carob powder and salt. Stir well.
4) Garnish mug cake as desired with whipped coconut cream, carob syrup and fresh mint.