Cookie Dough Ice Cream Bar
This recipe is super easy and takes very little labor.
First off, we recommend using a silicone granola bar mold (or something like it!) to form your bars.
Ingredients you will need:
1 pouch eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Sugar Cookie Mix
Coconut Oil (or your oil of choice)
Coconut Ice Cream (or icecream of choice!)
1) Make a Carob Syrup by mixing carob powder with coconut milk and maple syrup. We tend to use equal parts, but adjust to taste! Once mixed, pour 1/8 inch thickness into each silicon mold. Place in freezer to freeze (2-3 hours).
2) Mix up your eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Sugar Cookie Mix as directed on back of pouch, adding maple syrup, oil and water to the mix.
3) Remove silicone tray from freezer and place a layer of your Sugar Cookie dough atop each frozen carob bar (1/8-1/4 thickness). Press down to make smooth and even.
4) Then add your "nice" cream atop the cookie dough, again 1/4-1/8 inch thick, smoothing it out across the top.
5) Decorate with Coconut Flakes and drizzle with Carob Syrup. Then place in freezer to freeze another 2-3 hours.