YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Banana Bread Mix
- 1 standard loaf pan + parchment paper
- 1.5 cups Bananas (ripened and smashed)
- 1 extra Banana
- 1.5 tsps Lemon Juice or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 TBSP Oil
- 1/3 cup Carob Chips (or Chocolate Chunks if out of AIP elimination!)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In large bowl, mix together the Banana Bread mix with 1.5 cups smashed bananas.
- Add 1/3 cups carob chips and mix well.
- Place batter in parchment lined standard loaf pan and spread ensuring top is even. Slice the extra banana long-ways and lay across top as shown. Sprinkle additional carob chips on top if desired.
- Bake 25 minutes, then remove from oven, cover lightly with foil, and bake an additional 25-28 mins.
- Allow to fully cool on cooling rack. ENJOY!